Live agreements FAQs

live agreements faqs image

We hope you’re enjoying your Family Fund Mobility Support vehicle. Now that you’ve collected your new car we understand that you may have a few questions about certain aspects of your Family Fund lease package, so we’ve listed the answers to some of the more common customer questions that we receive below. You can also find more helpful information in your Family Fund handbook, which you can download here Will download a resource(PDF 545KB)

I have changed address – what should I do?

If you wish to update your details, including your address or contact information, please contact our Customer Services team on 0300 456 4566. Please have your Customer Reference Number (CRN) to hand when you call. Your CRN will begin with ‘FF’ and can be found at the top of any letters we send to you during your lease.

How do I add or change a named driver?

For any queries about your insurance policy, including adding or removing named drivers, please contact RSA on 0300 037 3737 and ask to speak to the Underwriting team. Please make sure you have your Customer Reference Number (CRN) and vehicle registration number to hand when you call.

Who is responsible for paying fines for road traffic offences?

You are required to pay any parking fines or other Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) that you receive in your Family Fund Mobility Support vehicle. This also forms part of the terms and conditions of your lease agreement.

Will I need to pay to drive in Congestion Charge Zones or Low Emission Zones?

You will be responsible for paying any charges that you incur in your vehicle for driving in Low Emission Zones, Clean Air Zones (CAZ) and Ultra Low Emission Zones (ULEZ). You will also need to pay any toll charges and congestion charges – including the London Congestion Charge – that you incur in your Family Fund vehicle.

Please check if any relevant charges will apply before you travel and ensure you have taken the necessary steps to pay these charges.

If you need information on whether your car meets the ULEZ or CAZ standards, please check on the website of the relevant local council before you travel. You can also check certain areas on the Government’s websiteOpens in new window and on the Transport for London (TFL) website if you will be driving in London.

My car needs a service - what should I do?

Both Motability and your dealer will be in touch with you when your service is due. If you think your service is due but are yet to hear anything, please contact your dealer directly to discuss this. The cost of the service and any maintenance or repairs necessary due to general wear are included as part of your Family Fund lease package.

Can I get new tyres?

The cost of tyre repairs and replacements is covered in your lease, so if you need a tyre repair simply book an appointment with your local Kwik Fit by calling 0330 123 1531. You’ll just need your Customer Reference Number (CRN) and vehicle registration number to hand when you call.

If it’s more convenient, Kwik Fit Mobile can come to your home or workplace within three working days, call them on 0330 123 1533.

I have a chip/crack in my window, what should I do?

Chips or cracks to your windscreen are covered in your lease and can be repaired by Autoglass without affecting your insurance. Call 0300 037 9944 to make an appointment.

If you require replacement glass to be fitted, you’ll need to pay an excess of £50.

Am I covered if my vehicle breaks down?

Breakdown cover is included with the RAC. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and can be contacted on 0800 73 111 73.

Am I able to get a Blue Badge?

The Blue Badge scheme provides a range of parking benefits for disabled drivers and passengers. Blue Badges are issued by your local authority independently from Motability and/or Family Fund.

For more information please visit gov.ukOpens in new window

What happens at the end of my lease?

To find out more about what happens at the end of your Family Fund lease, please visit